Our goal is to provide high-quality, affordable events for girls to develop and showcase their golf game. Players are required to adhere to a Code of Conduct policy and
Pace of Play guidelines. By joining the Tour, the player accepts these policies.
- The membership fee is required to participate in PKBGT conducted events
- Yearly membership fee runs for the October - September tour season
- Players may choose between a National ($85) or Regional ($35) membership based on their prospective
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS & BENEFITS
By joining the Tour, each girl receives a membership kit in addition to the ability to participate in Tour events.
You will receive your Member Packet at your first event in 2020-21.
Additionally, PKBGT Members get special deals and discounts from our participating partners. All members can go to the
Member Benefits Page to see these specials and take advantage of these great deals!
2021 National Membership ($85) includes:
- Ability to enter all PKBGT events, including all National & Regional events
- 2021 LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Membership & Gift Packet
- PKBGT Performance MicroFiber Golf Towel
- PKBGT GoToCaddie Scorecard Holder
- PKBGT Face Covering
- PKBGT Imperial Hat or PKBGT Ear Band
- PKBGT Personalized Bag Tag
- PKBGT Grad Year Sticker
- PKBGT Sharpie
- PKBGT Car Magnet
- MEMBER PRICING from select PKBGT Partners
2021 MEMBER PACKET
- 30-minute mini-consultation with RecruitPKB College Consultant Brandi Jackson.
The goal of the mini-consultation is to perform a brief review of the player's golf resume and current status in the college recruiting process. The consultation
will be held either by phone, Skype or at a RecruitPKB on-site day at a PKBGT event as scheduled directly with Brandi. Players may upgrade their membership by purchasing a
RecruitPKB Consultation Package
2020 Regional Membership ($35) includes:
Upgrade Regional Membership ($50) includes:
Players may upgrade to a National membership to participate in National events. Players will receive an Imperial Hat and 30-minute RecruitPKB
Consultation as part of their upgrade.
** Membership packets are distributed at check-in at your first PKBGT event.
WHAT NEXT AFTER I HAVE JOINED?
UPGRADE TO AN ENHANCED RECRUITPKB MEMBERSHIP
Players looking for help in the college recruiting process can enhance their membership through our
RecruitPKB program. Questions about
the enhanced memberships can be directed to RecruitPKB College Consultant Brandi Jackson.
SELECT YOUR DIVISION OF PLAY
The tour offers 4 levels of play along the PKBGT Series Progression. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
about which division is right for you.
Players wishing to increase their playing status must SUBMIT A TOURNAMENT RESUME prior to
registering for your first event. All decisions about acceptance will be made by the Tour committee to determine division status.